One of the simplest ways to improve your health is to eliminate ultra processed foods. Cutting back on white, flour, white rice, processed cereals, crackers, fries, potato/corn chips, baked goods, sweets and sodas can help to lower cholesterol and blood sugar.
Here is a healthy, quick and easy recipe for feta and pomegranate filled avacados:
- 1 avocado halved and pitted
- 2 tablespoons chopped cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of black pepper
1. In a bowl, mix together the cucumber, pomegranate seeds, cilantro, feta, tomatoes, olive oil, basil and vinegar.
2. Split the filling evenly and place in the avocado halves.
3. Sprinkle with salt and pepper